Sunday, May 10, 2009

Change in travel plans

After our last posting, we made a change in our plans due to my tooth flaring up again. The dentist I originally saw is based out of Nassau, so we went back up the Bank side instead of seeing Cat Island and Eluethra. We left Georgetown on Cinco de Mayo, spent Tuesday night on the hook at Blackpoint, Wednesday at Highbourne, then made in to Nassau Thursday afternoon. Quite a different trip than when we were going south!

I will see the dentist tomorrow for a probable root canal. Should only be about $300 and, get this, he's picking me up for the appointment. Would someone please remind me why we're leaving this place????

We will keep you posted on our travel plans from here. Until then, we want to wish all the Moms a Happy Mother's Day, especially our own!

ps this connection is very slow, but we hope to post some of the Regatta pictures before we leave

No comments:

Post a Comment